Every year billions of dollars are spent on expensive creams, lotions, ointments and gels in an attempt to achieve the perfect skin and beautiful legs.
But expensive treatments for skin care often contain chemicals and synthetic fragrances which can cause damage to your skin.
If you want beautiful legs naturally and easily, just open the kitchen cupboard. Learn how to pamper your legs with natural home treatments.
- baking soda
- almond oil
- apple cider vinegar
1. Mix 4 tablespoons of baking soda with enough warm water to make a paste. Once a week, gently massage your legs with this baking soda paste.
This treatment will help prevent ingrown hairs, will smooth the skin and will make your legs healthy and silky.
2. Massage your legs with almond oil daily after showering. Almond oil not only moisturizes the skin, but also relieves pain and reduces legs swelling and relaxes tired feet.
The gentle daily massage combined with anti-inflammatory effects of almond oil can help prevent and reduce the varicose veins.
3. Raise your legs at night by placing a pillow between your knees and ankles, in order to help increase blood circulation.
Increased blood circulation can help reduce skin discoloration on the legs, maintaining healthy muscles and preventing varicose veins.
4. If you want to remove varicose veins once and for all, use apple cider vinegar. Dip a piece of cloth in apple cider vinegar and wrap the cloth around the varicose veins area.
Raise your legs and relax in that position for an hour. After, take a warm shower or a bath. You'll see results in about 1 month.
5. Eat a whole cucumber every day to help reduce ankle and calve swelling. The cucumber is a natural and mild diuretic which effectively helps reduce inflammation in the body.
It's natural, nutritious and delicious: the perfect complement for your skin care treatment.
6. Get plenty of exercise and follow a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Diet and exercise are the best solutions in skin treatments, helping reduce cellulite, keeping your muscles toned and a healthy skin and body.