Blackheads are a nightmare for any women. No matter how many cosmetic treatments you take, what products you use, sometimes they simply keen to return.
However, an unconventional treatment, easy to do at home, could be the final solution against blackheads. Here's how you can clean pores and how you can get rid of unsightly blackheads forever!
For this treatment, you will need the following items: a piece of plastic food wrap, a towel, some napkins and a moisturizer - preferably with a greasy texture. You can use, for example, calendula cream.
1. Wash your face with warm water in order to open pores. For best results, it would be wise to apply this treatment once you get out of the shower.
2. Apply a thick layer of cream over the affected areas.
3. Cut a piece of plastic wrap and cover with that foil all the area where you have applied the cream. Then, apply a hot towel over the plastic wrap for five minutes. The warmer the towel is, the better will be.
4. The next step is to remove the towel and the plastic wrap. Take two napkins and without removing the remaining cream, gently rub the skin. Simply press down with both forefingers, wrapped in napkins. You will notice immediately that blackheads come out very easily, even if the area will become reddish.
5. Once you finish the treatment, wash your face with cold water and apply a toner!
Repeated once a week, after two or three applications, this treatment will definitely remove blackheads.